Risk-Based EMC Initiatives in Europe: Visit Us at 2022 IEEE EMC+SIPI in Spokane!
Have you ever wondered about Risk-Based EMC, its relation to functional safety / essential performance and what research is done on the topic? Then visit our workshop “Risk-Based EMC Initiatives in Europe” at 2022 IEEE EMC+SIPI in Spokane on August 5 from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM local time in room 401B!
Our ESRs Marc Kopf and Geon Bastian organized a workshop and invited renowned international experts on the field:
- Risk-Based EMC by Prof. Frank Leferink (University of Twente and THALES, the Netherlands)
- Systematic Analysis of EMI Risks by Dr.-Ing. Frank Sabath ( Bundeswehr Research Institute for Protective Technologies and NBC Protection, Germany)
- Techniques and Measures for Managing the Functional Safety and Other Risks that Can Be Caused by EMI (IEEE 1848-2020) and an Outlook on the (2022) Draft New IEC TS 60601-4-X on Managing the Essential Performance Risks that Can Be Caused by EMI by Keith Armstrong (Cherry Clough Consultants Ltd., UK)
- Presentation of the European Training Network PETER by Prof. Davy Pissoort (KU Leuven, Belgium)
- Presentation of the European Training Network ETERNITY by Dr. ir. Anne Roc’h (Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands)
We are looking forward to see you in Spokane!